12/25/2012

Week 52

I got the request to do a quick post on this past Saturday, officially my 52nd night sleeping out. Watch for a big finale post next week- probably Sunday. I'm hoping to get a new camera before the trip, so we'll see how it goes.

Anyway, Saturday was one of the coldest nights out. It was a bitter 5 degrees, with a windchill of about -7. I learned the importance of tightening up the little baffle in the sleeping bag by my the neck, it made a HUGE difference in the way the heat was kept in. I got some new gear for Christmas that I've been testing out and the tarp finally came on Wednesday. Look for pics and some small reviews in next weeks final post.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. dj - Looking forward to some reports on the new gear, including the ProFly. Did you get the silnyl? Keep campin'!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look for it all in my final post tomorrow night :)

      Delete