12/21/2012

UPDATE- Final Week

So my final Saturday is tomorrow! I can't believe how fast this has gone by so fast. As I said last week, me and my dad were planning to go out for the night to a state forest. However, with Christmas celebrations early on Sunday, we aren't going to make it. Im still going to sleep out tomorrow night, but our trip will be set back a week. I think, just because its more interesting, I will do my final post on the 29th, the Sunday after the trip. Is there any input on this? Would you guys rather see a post this Sunday with me sleeping in the yard again, or next Sunday after the trip?

1 comment:

  1. dj - Do a short post about 12/22, but I think we all would rather see a bigger one for 12-29. Get pics of you and your Dad together. It might seem weird now, but in the years to come you will be really happy that you have those photos.
    JimC

    ReplyDelete