9/03/2012

Week 36

Weather: Temps in the 70s, winds calm, no rain

Gear: Tarp prototype, Eno singlenest, Snugpak travelpak extreme

Comments: Sorry guys! I was on the road most of the day yesterday doing some exploring and didnt have a chance to get my post in. But now I can.

It was another boring, nothing-happened summer nights on saturday. I set up... climbed in... slept... woke up... and took down. If anything interesting happened, My allergies became really aggrivated through the night. It was also really hot and muggy, so I spent alot of time slapping mosquitoes because I wasnt completely in my sleeping bag and the permethrin is starting to where off. Winter... no bugs, no allergies, and exciting things that happen during the night. Maybe it will be here soon...

Anyway, I wanted to thank all you guys for taking time to read my blog- to be honest, I wasnt expecting much more than 200 views by the end of my time, but 3/4 of the way through, im sitting at more than 6,000! So thanks for reading and keeping me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment