3/25/2012

Week 13

Weather: Temps 50-60 degrees, winds around 10 mph, no precipitation

Gear: ENO Hammock, ENO DryFly Tarp, Snugpak travelpak sleeping bag, DIY Suspension

Comments: Well, like last week, I'm kind of stuck on what to talk about. Now that I've had some experience, I've pretty much perfected my hang style. I guess I owe a shout-out to Les Rust of hammockforums.net for the Whoopie slings I'm now using, they are working really well. If anyone reading my blog doesn't use a hammock, but is interested in trying one, you will find every thing you need and more at www.hammockforums.net
I guess one thing that i learned last night was to not setup your hammock to tight. I hung from some different trees (yes, still stuck in my backyard) and accidentally set it up way to tight. I was to lazy to get up and adjust it though, so I just had a uncomfortable night with lots of pressure on my head.
Now that I've spent 13 weeks testing my gear, I'm planning to do some YouTube reviews. I will update you guys as soon as I get some reviews on my channel.

1 comment:

  1. Dan,

    Way to go. You are 1/4 of the way there.

    Don't worry about having nothing new to talk about.

    ReplyDelete